[3830] AlQP W4NZ Mobile Multi-OpCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 4 16:35:03 EDT 2017

Alabama QSO Party

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): K0EJ K4VIG W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: Mobile Multi-OpCW LP
QTH:

--------------------
Total:  350     0  CW Mults = 41  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 28,700

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This year our setup consisted of an Icom 756 ProIII and two Hustler antennas
mounted on the roof of a 2016 Dodge Durango. First time using the Durango which
turned out to be completely free of any ignition noise.

Our crew - K0EJ, K4VIG and I, could only participate parttime this year. We did
manage to cover 11 counties and about 350 miles in 5 1/4 hours. Our last QSO was
at 2138Z which means we had to quit just as conditions and activity normally
pick up. Maybe we can come back next year for the high rate hours.

Thanks to all who called and followed along with us.

73, Ted W4NZ