[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 7 09:47:12 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 7

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB

Total:  35  Mults = 29  Total Score = 1,015

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

New Scorpion antenna seems to be stinging nicely.

Good signals on 40. 20m had several loud guys including several EU'n friends,
but was mostly vacant.  Had to get back to work so I am sure I'm missing the
action on 20m right now !

BEA(NA) goes to Brian 'MGY who was but a whisper above the noise on both bands
and worked on the first call....twice.  Thanks Brian.
BEA(EU) goes to IT9VDQ who was pretty gosh darn weak on 20m and I have no idea
how he heard me.  Gratze Giu!

TNX 4 all the Qs and CU (all of a sudden) in the next one!

dit dit

-Mike, VE9AA in NB...2009 MINI (parked) FT-857D at 100w, SA-680S, n3zn paddles,
pencil paper