[3830] ARRL June VHF N0HF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 11 23:25:39 EDT 2017

ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Boulder CO

    6:  45     28
    2:   4      2
  222:
  432:   1      1
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  50     31  Total Score = 1,581

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

All my antennas were on a 12' mast, ground mounted! The plan was to get them all
on the tower before the contest but just didn't happen unfortunately.
Sigs seemed just fine though on 6m, glad to work some GMCCers, didn't seem like
much activity on 144/432 MHz, my RF is beaming directly into a hillside on those
bands (except west and north) so the Denver metro stations are very weak
consequently.
Had fun anyhow, thanks everyone who participated!

Rig: FTDX 3000/6m5x 5 ele yagi
2m/432 ICOM 821, TE Amps, 10 el/15 el yagis.

'73 Dan N0HF
DM78kx