[3830] ARRL June VHF N9TF Limited Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 11 23:34:15 EDT 2017

ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Limited Multi-Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  52     30
    2:  12      6
  222:   2      1
  432:   4      4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  70     41  Total Score = 3,116

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very full weekend, but made time to make some Q's towards 50 logs for SMC. Glad
my free time coincided with some 6m meter openings. Need to climb the tower to
bring all the antennas down to do some maintenance, UGH! I'm getting to old for
this!!
432 11 element has had a problem for the past couple years that I have ignored.
High SWR, needs to come down. Will probably take down for good, and put the 3
element 6 meter beam up in the spot that the 432 sits now. Gotta do some
maintenance on the 6m beam as well. Resonance has shifted to high end of the
band. D3W rotatable dipole slipped on the mast some time in March in a wind
storm while I was out town. Gotta fix that too! Not looking forward to it :(

73, Gene N9TF