[3830] ARRL June VHF AC0RA/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 14 13:35:35 EDT 2017

ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: AC0RA/R
Operator(s): AC0RA
Station: AC0RA/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

  903:   38     7
  1.2:   37     7
  2.3:   23     6
  3.4:   14     2
  5.7:
  10G:    0     0
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  642   202  Total Score = 210,686

For me this contest started about 2 months ago completely rebuilding the
interior gear rack. I think after about 80 hours of rover prep I was all ready
for the contest. Most everything seemed to work well except slight issue on
2304 which I have a fix for. This is my best contest score to date but activity
on 2m and above seems to be decreasing quite a bit. In the past I have worked a
lot more stations on 144, 222, and 432 that just weren't on this contest. I
operated from 8 different grids which is 2 less then I had planned. I changed
plan Sunday morning for a little more sleep. The plan changed actually seemed
to work out ok. Overall had a good time and hope to make some more improvements
for the next contest.

CU in the CQWWVHF contest!

73 Wyatt
AC0RA