[3830] UkrClsRTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 18 08:34:00 EDT 2017

Ukrainian DX Classic RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:    9     5
Total:  180    74  Total Score = 53,724

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs.  All are appreciated.
Thanks to the Ukrainian Contest Club for sponsoring the Contest.  Had fun.

Bands were as expected this point in the Solar Cycle.  Fortunately, the
thunderstorms didn't show up at this QTH this weekend.  As a result the lower
HF bands were nice.

An above normal, continuous noise level was experienced on all bands at this
QTH.  Did a bit of investigating into the cause if it was at my QTH, some wall
wart removed, turning continuous running devices on/off, etc., but no clue as
to what is causing the problem.  More will be done to determine the source of
the above normal noise level.  Were the bands extra noisy this weekend?  The
above normal noise level resulted in my asking for repeats - which were
provided.  Big "thanks" for the repeats.

Again, thanks for the QSOs.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH