[3830] All Asian CW K9DR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 18 21:07:49 EDT 2017

All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WY

   40:   1     1
   20:   7     6
Total:   8     7  Total Score = 56

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I'm almost embarrassed to submit this.  Didn't get on until Saturday afternoon
and couldn't believe how bad conditions were. My son hadn't finished running
the 240 Volt circuit to the ham shack, so was limited to 100 Watts from the K3.
 Didn't hear much and couldn't work everything I heard.  Not a single JA heard
on 10 or 15 Meters. Antennas are a D3 rotary dipole for 10, 15 & 20 at 50'.
 Inverted Vees on 40 & 80 with apex at 45'.  Hope to improve antenna
situation later this summer after shoulder replacement surgery has healed.  Dan
- K9DR