[3830] CWopsT W1UJ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 21 10:12:55 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 21

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): :36

Total:  65  Mults = 63  Total Score = 4,095

Club: BARNSTORMERS

Comments:

Hey that was fun!  Was traveling late last night to make it home and get some
sleep to participate here today and was able to do it!

Here is my excuse.  around :12 after the start and a decent 20m run, the CW
speed in N1MM+ started jumping faster and faster I had to keep PgDwn to reel it
back in... then I lost USB on... everything, including the SO2R Box, mouse,
keyboard.  In haste, I tried to plug the keybd/mouse into other USB ports and
would hand send but nothing.  Shut down computer, reboot (went outside, visited
with XYL, plugged in RV turned on Fridge in RV... pet cats...  etc....)  came
back and fired everything up, lost 24 minutes.

I was going to say that there was a extinct USB/Phone charging cable still
plugged into logging PC that was close to the shack feedlines that could have
been taking the RF hit since everything now worked - until about the last 2
minutes where the speed started jumping in N1MM again...   Strange.   Have been
setup for JT65 type modes in recent history (30m WAS completed this morning!) so
haven't had too much CW time in there...

Pretty cool to work some of you guys that we met up with at the CWOps Weekend
for sure!

73-  Will try for 19z-  Feeling wordy today I guess....

Jay-