[3830] ARRL FD KE0TT 1B QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 25 18:53:02 EDT 2017

ARRL Field Day

Call: KE0TT
Operator(s): KE0TT
Station: KE0TT

Class: 1B QRP
QTH: MN

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  502     0       0  Total Score = 5,120

K3/10 at 5 watts to two temporary wire antennas hung using trees and my new Air
Boss launcher!  It worked great.  One was an 80 meter inverted vee with apex at
50 or 55' up, fed with ladder line and tuner.  Other was a 20 meter dipole up
about 35' fed with similar set up.  The vee worked quite well.  6 QSO's with
Hawaii, one on 80 meters and one on 40.  Wow!  The terrain slopes that way....
Had a QSO with John, k4bai, operating from a club station.  Happy Field Day,
John!  Worked w3ao on 5 bands.. thanks to all ao's for that.  And thanks to all
for your copy of my QRP out there.  C U next time,  73,  Dan  ke0tt