[3830] ARRL FD W3LL 1E HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 26 14:26:34 EDT 2017

ARRL Field Day

Call: W3LL
Operator(s): W3LL
Station: W3LL

Class: 1E HP
QTH: MD

  160:
   80:            1     1
   40:           57    27
   20:          896    62
   15:          287
   10:          433
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   0     1673    90  Total Score = 1,854

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Bonus Points, Emergency power - 100, 1 station at HP - 100, Web Only entry -
50.
All equipment powered by a 7KW generator.
Station: Elecraft K3, P3. Alpha 9500, SteppIR MonstIR at 91 ft, 6M/80M OCF
dipole at 45 ft.

Fantastic conditions and participation.

I couldn’t hear many for the roar of stations calling me - with an occasional
letter a little louder than the roar.
The freight train roar was very well behaved. When I called for a partial
callsign you could hear a pin drop. Amazing.

I was pushing over 200 Q’s per hour and up to 230/hr at times on phone on the
N1MM rate meter with a sustainable 150/hr + rate for hours on 20M, 15M and even
10M.
10M was open to at least the 24 hour end and 20M open to the 27 hour end.
Terrific conditions and participation!

I had poor results on RTTY. Phone was incredible.

Interesting to see the spectrum drop at the 24 hour mark and to almost nothing
at the 27 hour mark.

73,

Bud W3LL