[3830] ARRL FD W5CT(@N5AW) 2E LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 26 18:08:49 EDT 2017

ARRL Field Day

Call: W5CT
Operator(s): AC4CA K5OT K5FP W5EK W5JAW K5TR K5RZ N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: 2E LP
QTH: TX (EM00tq)
Operating Time (hrs): 23:30

   15:   404     88
   10:    13      2
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
Total:  2491   1301     0  Total Score = 12,566

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lost about 30 minutes when our generator stopped twice for no apparent reason.
Ran flawlessly for 8 hours after the second failure. 200 more Q's than last
year but fewer on CW so barely beat last years score. We always think about our
good friends, now silent keys, W5ZL and W5FIT who operated many Field Days with
us from this location. Sure could have used them in the wee hours of Sunday
morning this year!