[3830] ARRLDX SSB IO5O M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 6 06:59:43 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: IO5O
Operator(s): IZ5EME IK5ROS IK5RLP IW5EFX IZ5DIY
Station: IO5O

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   20: 1689    60
Total: 2825   171  Total Score = 1,449,225

Club: TenFifty Contest Group

Comments:

Very poor propagation this time, but we are happy about our result.
This is our first real test for the new 4 el. Full Size Yagi on 40m on the main
tower at 40m agl.
First night we had some problems with beverages and we didn't complete any qso
on 160m, during the saturday we fixed the problem and we had a good second
night with the unique 12 qsos on the Top Band.
10m never opened, and we took in account before the start, but the surprise was
the 15m band totally silent. So at the end it was only 2 main bands really
working with these condx : 20m and 40m.

We did our best, tnx to all for qsos and points.

Cu on the WPX SSB !

73 de IO5O - TFCG