[3830] ARRLDX SSB WO4O SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 6 12:27:33 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1
Total:  702   245  Total Score = 515,970

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My self-imposed limitation on self-inflicted misery kept me on-air long enough
to meet my 700 SSB QSO quota (all S&P), before going out for relief to the
tennis court to hit that yellow ball in an effort to clear my head from the
noise.

Having never been an avid Phone Contester, I don't expect to ever be. QRO made
the Phone experience more tolerable. QRP would've been torture! It's been more
than 3 years since I made this many Phone QSOs and that was in a WPX event.

Got plenty of sleep over the weekend and had some fun, too.

Thanks for the Qs!

73, ric