[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0ETT SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 6 12:44:33 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 11:52

   80:    3     3
   10:   15     6
-------------------
Total:  268   123  Total Score = 98,892

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Low solar cycle equals poor band conditions in this one.  20m was the best for
contacts in all directions.  15m was good for SA, Caribbean, Pacific, and Asia.
 40m on Friday evening was especially good to the Caribbean, Central and South
America with loud 10 to 20 over signals.  Again on 40m, Sunday morning, I had a
very good opening to Indonesia working 7 YB/YC stations - I wonder if the ops
there had a contest within a contest going because that was the most YB ops
I've heard in a contest.   Nice to work RM and JA on 40m both mornings with
great signals;  loud signal from Masa JH4UYB running 005 watts!

73 Ken, W0ETT
Rig:  IC756pro3 to HF yagis and verticals