[3830] ARRLDX SSB TO5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 7 11:40:20 EST 2017

ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TO5A
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: TO5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: rtinique
Operating Time (hrs):

   40: 1069    54
   20: 1815    60
   15: 1277    57
Total: 5079   280  Total Score = 4,256,280

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

Sunday rate was very slow on 15 and 10. These bands were  open, but few stations
seemed to be on.
Many stations have programmed their voice keyers to send call,and on a separate
function key the report. This is a brilliant concept, but the when I only get a
partial call and for example come back to "W6A", the idiots just send
a report, and never their complete call.  How am I supposed to assume what is
the correct call?
Italian stations  super compared to this  operating  by many W/K's.