[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 8 09:10:07 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 8

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  78  Mults = 69  Total Score = 5,382

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Steppir 3el @55ft, Windom @55ft, CQ/X 1.8.0.13

Well the morning started off good and continued that way till the end. For some
reason the attendant had opened the gate to the park early meaning I did not
have to hike the half mile to the club house in the drizzling rain.

Lots of good activity this morning, especially on 40m. I kept watching the
clock thinking I should go to 20m but the callers just kept coming. Finally at
about 1354z I decided it was time -- that was easily the latest I have ever
gone to 20m. Callers were there on 20m also and I could have worked a bunch
more but the clock struck 1400z.

Lots of CWA this morning. Thanks to those signing CWA, whether instructor or
student, for participating in that valuable activity.

CU at 1900z

Chuck/NO5W