[3830] CWopsT KF7ZN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 9 00:05:48 EST 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 9

Call: KF7ZN
Operator(s): KF7ZN
Station: KF7ZN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah

Total:   2  Mults = 2  Total Score = 4

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

First CW contest ever, still very new to CW, got an email from the club and
decided to join in, I decided to keep my score low so a not to intimidate
anyone. Actually I copied a group of membership numbers, and call signs,
struggled with names for some reason however only had a couple where i got all
three of them. But have to start somewhere. Wish there was more of these. I
will try next week to work a few, even at the higher speed,I figure good
practice, and good to get on the air, am looking forward to lots more CW.