[3830] TBDC K9MMS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 16:02:18 EDT 2017

Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  QSOs = 110  Total Score = 252

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Only 2.1 hours op time in this one.  110 QSOs, 252 points (per WinTest).
89% of Qs via CQs.  Only two DX: NP2X and PJ2ND.

Even though 160 meter contests have been my favorite for a number of years, I
was not motivated to operate much in this one.  The noise level was rather
fatiguing, and being an over-the-hill contester, I am not motivated to do a lot
of BIC time on the radio any more.  So, just a bit of dabbling.  Tuning for DX
did not net much, and the rate CQing was not great, so that made it less
interesting.

Thanks for the QSOs.
73,
      Gary . K9MMS