[3830] WiQP WE9V SO Fixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 21:19:39 EDT 2017

Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WI

  160:      9        2
   80:    147      185
   40:    121       59
   20:     15       13
   15:      2        2
   10:      2        2
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    296      263  Mults = 100  Total Score = 128,250.0

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

OMG, that was rough.  Worst QSO total ever.  Only one other
year did I not top 700 QSOs, and this was 559 Qs.  20M was
nearly non-existent for me.  40M was very long from the very
start, missing most all of the mobiles unless they were at
the Northern edge of the state.  Could hear plenty of others
out-of-state working the mobiles.  WI9WI repeatedly CQd in
my face, with only an ocassional "?".  Went to 80 really early
due to 40.  The mobiles were still having a great time on 40,
so they weren't too interested in going to 80 early.
Tried getting some business on 160M, but not many takers.

Thanks for the QSOs!

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com
2x K3