[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 15 10:10:08 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 15

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  98  Mults = 87  Total Score = 8,526

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Windom @ 55ft, Steppir 3el @55ft, CQ/X 1.8.0.13

There is probably only one thing I like about daylight saving time and that is
that the park opens at 7:45 local time so when the DST takes effect I get to
drive to the station rather than hike. Especially on a morning like this
morning with its cold 40 deg F, at least by our standards here in the Big Easy
that's cold and probably our last one before spring comes next week and summer
the week after.

40m was in terrific shape here this morning with great conditions and
outstanding number of callers -- this CWT just keeps on getting more and more
popular. 20m was long for most of the 20 minutes I was on it with some weak but
copyable signals from Europe.

Thanks for the Qs and hope to see you again at 1900z.

73/Chuck/NO5W