[3830] Rus DX K1LZ SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 19:39:40 EDT 2017

Russian DX Contest

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ
Station: K1LZ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 13:37

  160:    0      0        0         0
   80:   19      1        8        10
   40:  256     25       50        39
   20:  518    264       82        67
   15:   25      1       17         0
   10:    0      0        0         0
Total:  818    291      157       116  Total Score = 1,890,252

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is one of my favorite contest. It is so much fun to contact extreme CW
operators from Russia and some other countries .The contest is short only 24
HRs and I really don’t get very tired.
Unfortunately I have to quit after 13.5 Hrs. do to family obligation this time.
My station also need some maintenance. During the winter I have antenna and
rotors damages which will need my attention when I find some time. Also my new
control system inside of the radio shack need more improvement regarding SO2R
operation.
 Big congratulation for all my friends from Plovdiv Bulgaria LZ5R (LZ1KFM) and
LZ9W  team for the scores and the big effort.
See you next time.
TNX -73’s Krassy K1LZ