[3830] BARTG K4GMH SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 20:27:16 EDT 2017

BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA

   80:  188      20         15
   40:  131      26         15
   20:  365      57         22
   15:   16       7          5
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  700     110         57  Continents = 6  Total Score = 701,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all for the QSOs and answers to all the repeats I requested.  In
general the bands were good.  Did have a WX problem Friday and Saturday evening
as storms passed through making the low bands noisy.  However, the storms
quickly left and did get some reasonable noise levels for the rest of the
evenings.

Before starting, I thought 40 m would be the best band, maybe even better than
20 m.  However, due to the storms, 40 wasn't given the conditions to produce
the QSOs anticipated.