[3830] VaQP WN4AFP SOAB/MixedFixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 19 20:48:28 EDT 2017

Virginia QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed QRP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): LOTS

  160:
   80:   24     23
   40:   29     49
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   53     72      0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 9,216

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I had numerous family responsibilities that kept me from spending more time in
this contest. This was a 2-band effort for me. 80m in the morning and evening
and 40m all the time. Running QRP with marginal conditions was challenging, but
I finished what I started. I was shooting for a three-peat in the QRP category.
Thanks to many of you that I worked 3-4 times. This contest has always been a
phone contest and this year's was no different. Thanks to mobiles KG3V, KG4UPR
and   KJ4OAP for the multiple counties and extra Q points. It's always a
pleasure to work many of my VA friends! 73s Dave WN4AFP