[3830] WPX SSB E7DX M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 26 20:19:29 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): 9A1TT 9A1UN 9A3AG 9A2V 9A5CW 9A5K 9A7DX E70R E70T E74AW E76C E77DX E77E E77W S55M
Station: E7DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN84IX

   40: 1874
   20: 1962

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

A fun-packed weekend with many an operator on site!  The boys from Istria (9A1P)
heard that we have more fun down here and joined us for the contest. With over a
dozen nerds on site, we celebrated 2 birthdays..had a forest fire threaten one
of the towers..spent day1 with our 15m and 20m antennas incorrectly
connected..fixed and re-fixed our interlock box 6 times.  It must have spent
3hours on the bench being modified and botched!

Conditions were consistently poor throughout the weekend so the extra man-power
was welcome to kill the boredom.  Max rate reached an outstanding 152/hr :-)

Thank you to the Irish and Italians at EI7M and IR4M respectively, for keeping
us motivated throughout the weekend. Well done!

Thanks to all for calling and see you next time.

73

team E7DX