[3830] WPX SSB SN7D(SQ7D) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 27 14:37:07 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: SN7D
Operator(s): SQ7D
Station: SN7D

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: GRZMIACA
Operating Time (hrs): 34:31

Good contest weekend. At friday I found that main antenna rotor needed to put
some weld due to mechanical stress. At saturday I had stacker malfunction -
lower tribander coax was disconected. Easy to fix with antennas and rotor on
trolley. Propagation as expected with better Sunday. Nice calls from far east
and Australia on 40m run late evening. Quite good so2r and over 200 multis in
log. At saturday my goal was 2 Mpts but finally it is over 3,6 Mpts. More
antennas - more fun.

Thanks for all qso's.
It was great pleasure to meet you all at WPX SSB this year.

Matt SQ7D/SN7D