[3830] FlQP N4FP SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 1 08:01:20 EDT 2017

Florida QSO Party

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH: Florida

--------------------
Total:  1050    0  CW Mults = 55  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 231,000

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Cut our time short because driver, xyl Marty, WB2VYK, was a bit under the
weather.  Tough conditions on Saturday with QRN and QSB.  Started slow on
Sunday but improved greatly as day progressed.  GPS took us on some unplanned
dirt roads and dead-ends, but we made it.  Marty did a fantastic job, driving
over 600 miles.  45 states, 5 provinces, 5 dx countries. Under the
circumstances I am very satisfied.  Flex 6300, 100 watts to horizontally mag
mounted Hustler antennas, N1MM+.