[3830] 432SprngSprnt K3TUF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 4 07:48:29 EDT 2017

432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fn10we

Total:  QSOs = 69  Mults = 31  Total Score = 2,139

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Wow, what a night. It was busy all night. Just when I thought I worked everybody
(joke) I find another station to work. Even missed a regular K8TQK. Very nice to
have the southern boys look this way after their net (W4DEX) and always nice to
have the VE/VA stations out in the far reaches of NW direction from here.
Best of all are the rovers who activate grids otherwise vacant (K0BAK, K2EZ,
VE3ELE), they are responsible for many contacts, Thank you.
I don't believe we had any special conditions at all. I did work the ever
faithful K9MRI out in EN70, north up to VE2XX and south to W4DEX.
Thanks to the sponsors for another fun Sprint. Looking forward to my time on
the microwave sprint and 50MHz.
73,
Phil K3TUF