[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 5 00:01:40 EDT 2017

NCCC RTTY Sprint - May 5

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   1      1
   80:   4      3
   40:  11      5
   20:   5      4
   15:   0      0
Total:  21     13  Total Score = 273

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Hints from Tim, N3QE proved invaluable in getting me going again on RTTY, this
time with N1MM+.  The transition to CW for that NS was seamless, so may become
a more or less regular with RTTY NS.  Missed a couple stations and mults.

Took a couple hours configuring messages and now have a set which I'm
reasonably comfortable using.  . just a few tweaks needed for next week.  Now
need a mechanism to switch between 80 and 40 more conveniently to fully utilize
the dupes rule.

Activity was reasonably good thanks to Ken K6MR's dedication to the cause. And
Ken provided the one qso on 160m.

73 Bill n6zfo