[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE7AFZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 6 22:44:44 EDT 2017

Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: VE7AFZ
Operator(s): VE7AFZ
Station: VE7AFZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 6  Max Dist(km) = 0  Total Score = 601

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Operated portable from CN89ji on the side of Cypress Mountain.  Made 6 QSO's
into CN87,CN88 and CN89.  Made one qso on 927.5 the rest on 1296.1

Band conditions seemed a bit flat today.   Special thanks to those who stuck
with me with me despite some intermittent issues with my ssb signal at times.
It is nice to have an opportunity to use the 1296 portable station once in a
while.

The sum of the distances of all the QSO's was 601 km.