[3830] 7QP KK6M/M(KK6MC) SO MobileCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 7 18:33:21 EDT 2017

7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KK6M/M
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC/M

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6:10

----------------------------
Total:  448     0       0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 59,136

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Mobile operation from 4 county lines for a total of 7 counties activated. AZ
counties are huge! I covered half the state.

Conditions were good for the most part on 20M and 40M. I tried 15M, but it was
dead both times I checked it and a few CQs didn't raise much. 40M opened very
well at my last stop and I spent more time there than I intended to, which put
me home to Albuquerque later than I wanted to be home. That is one of the
problems in operating out of state QSO parties.

I used APRS to beacon my location, but I don't know how effective it was in
generating QSOes. Would like to hear from anyone who found me that way.

KU7Y was strong with his QRP signal the two times I worked him. As usual I
worked John, N6MU from each stop. Thanks for looking for me John!

Rig is TS-2000X to an Alpine Screwdriver antenna. I use a battery booster to
keep the voltage on the rig up at stops.