[3830] NewEngQP N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 7 20:32:42 EDT 2017

New England QSO Party

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NOR MA

   80:    174       13
   40:    184        6
   20:    203       20
   15:      1        0
   10:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    562       39  Mults = 67  Total Score = 77,921

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Tom and the entire NEQP team for another great event.

Glad we had good conditions for the most part. My new ladder line setup for the
80/40 dipoles worked awesome. Tried a little SSB but couldn't get much going
compared to CW.  20M was a little disappointing to EU but great to the USA.

Highlights:

Breaking my 2014 NOR MA county record by 300 points (I hope it holds up)
48 states  missed HI and ND
6 Canadian Provinces  missed LB, MB, NF, NT, NU and SK
48 NE counties
11 DX countries
Calling CQ on 20M CW and working JO7WXN and XO1X back to back

It was an absolute blast !  THANKS FOR ALL THE QSOs !

Station:  TenTec Omni 7 @ 100W, MFJ Differential T Tuner
Antennas: 4 element yagi @ 30ft, 80/40 dipoles at 35ft
Computer: Win 7 PC running N1MM+, WinKeyer USB

73,

Rick  N1DC