[3830] 7QP KA6BIM/7 SO(A)SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 8 23:57:35 EDT 2017

7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: KA6BIM/7
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO(A)SSB HP
QTH: OR

  160:
   80:          95
   40:         199
   20:         622
   15:
   10:           1
----------------------------
Total:   0     917      0  Mults = 69  Total Score = 126,546

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun this weekend with the interleaved QSO parties.  I managed to get a
sweep on all 50 states and only missed NU,NS,PEI & NFL in Canada.    Thank
you to everyone for all the QSO's.  because of my "6" callsign I used
/7 for the weekend, so I know that caused a few dupes, but it let people know I
was a valid qso for the 7QP.  I was down about 20% from last year.  I could not
find any stations on 15, and only one on 10.  I was SSB only this weekend, but
Several of the Rover stations did call me, even though they seemed to be
primarily cw.  for the game within the game, I worked 125 of the 7th area
counties.  Thanks everyone!  Dave ka6bim