[3830] Volta RTTY XE2B SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 14 14:25:29 EDT 2017

Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: XE2B
Operator(s): XE2B
Station: XE2B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   0      0
   40:  10      8
   20:  77     25
   15:   2      2
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  89     35  Total Score = 3,529,295

Despite placing a decent signal on 15M as reported by the west coast skimmers,
on saturday afternoon,I only got 2 Q's on this band.
40m Mt appeared to be in good shape, but  was too tired.

ountryPrefix RTTY 7 RTTY 14 RTTY 21 Tot  Accum
CM            0      2       0       2    2
DL            1      0       0       1    3
GW            0      1       0       1    4
HP            0      1       0       1    5
HS            0      1       0       1    6
I             2      5       0       7    13
JA            0      4       0       4    17
K             6      48      1       55   72
KH6           0      1       1       2    74
OH            0      1       0       1    75
UR            0      1       0       1    76
V3            0      1       0       1    77
VE            1      9       0       10   87
YL            0      1       0       1    88
YV            0      1       0       1    89
Total         10     77      2       89   89
Thanks for the Q's