[3830] 50SprngSprnt K1KA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 15 11:40:29 EDT 2017

50 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1KA
Operator(s): K1KA
Station: K1KA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN42fv

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Had a nice start, but then the contest ended early for me due unexpected
visitors "dropping in". My wife said I had to be gracious. Got back
on for the last 10 mins on MSK144 but no rocks left by then. Qs were 14 SSB, 4
MSK144. Added some grids with MS I would not have gotten on SSB, but took quite
a bit of time to arrange on the various boards. Next time I might try to
prearrange MS skeds like in the old days.

K3S + SPE 1.3K-FA @ 1KW + 5 el at 75 ft.