[3830] CWopsT WT2P HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 17 10:04:36 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 17

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL

Total:  78  Mults = 70  Total Score = 5,460

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Missed beating my all time Q and score by waking up late. Had a decent run on 40
and waited a bit too late in the hour to switch to 20 to get anything decent
going there. That extra 12 minutes cost me the 5-10 Q's I needed to get me over
the top of 83.

Single radio effort but I may expedite getting the quadplexer and high power
filters to do SO2R 40/20, but if I can nab the timing to switch from 40 to 20
and beat my all time score with one raido first, that would be nice.

C U for 1900Z and part of 0300Z, then Dayton.

73,
WT2P