[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 25 23:06:57 EDT 2017

NCCC Sprint - May 26

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  12      9
   40:  15     11
   20:  13     12
   15:   4      4
Total:  45     37  Total Score = 1,665

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a night on the high bands. VE9AA on 2 bands. Lots of activity. Got a
few dead spots in my 30 minutes where nothing logged. Ugh! Highlight was
working pal John at VP5/K4BAI. I was supposed to be down there this weekend,
but had to cancel at the last minute due to family issues. Have fun John along
with Jim, K4QPL in the WPX. Nice to hear some fresh calls setting up for the
weekend, I guess. N3BB was loud here on 15 but never could get him in the right
sequence.