[3830] WPX CW N5AW/0 SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 28 20:30:10 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CO (DM67)

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nice round numbers so decided it was a good time to quit! I've done this contest
seriously the last 6 years but I'm set up to be competitive here in Colorado so
a very casual effort this time. Conditions not bad to begin with but really
went down and by Sunday morning it was basically a domestic contest. Picked up
a bit towards the end. Was a little surprised at how much trouble folks had
with my call, especially considering all the unusual ones in this contest. I
would probably do better leaving off the /0 but prefer to differentiate my
operation up here from that back home in Texas.

K3 100 watts, G5RV up 8m, 20m GP on roof, 15m Moxon up 9m
Archuleta County, CO