[3830] WPX CW NG6O(K6GHA) SO(A)SB20(TS) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 28 20:45:56 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NG6O
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO(A)SB20(TS) QRP
QTH: Santa Cruz

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time for a few things; QRP in WPX, using a new club call, and having some
amazing contacts with 5W.
 This was really addicting! I never expected to have the European opening
Friday Night and worked the majority of my contacts then. 49 EU's, 17 Asia, 14
Oceania, and one African. For me it was really a treat.
So much for just spending a few hours. Came back in Saturday evening for some
more fun, but only able to make a few JA's and ZL's. Last little bit on Sunday
afternoon with the US group.
Really fun for the little time I had available. Thanks to all the good ears out
there.