[3830] WPX CW AD5TT SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 10:21:07 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AD5TT
Operator(s): AD5TT
Station: AD5TT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: STX

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

What a blast!  I enjoyed making contact with CW operator extraordinaire Larry
(NN5O) and a few other CWops members.  Unfortunately I missed the honor of
making contact with two other phenomenal operators, KD5DD (Tor) and John
(K4AFE).  I'm delighted that my super awesome CW partner, Nancy (KG0YL), was
able to make contact with CWops members NN5O and AA3B since she is looking for
two more CWops membership sponsors.  I'm sure she will be able to wrap up
sponsorship soon during the upcoming CWTs.  Hey, and I was finally able to sort
through my N1MM+ issues to make it fully functional for this contest!  Sierra
hotel!

73!
Jim

IC-7200