[3830] WPX CW NF4A SO(A)AB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 29 15:46:59 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: FL/USA

Total:  899  Prefixes = 505  Total Score = 1,323,605

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort since I had a family reunion on Sunday.  On Saturday,
conditions were "OK" and strange at the same time....on both Saturday
and Sunday, late afternoon openings to Eastern Europe on 15 and 10 meters with a
skewed path of about 135 degrees, which is about 90 degrees off of the normal
path of 45 degrees. For the most part from what I could tell, Sunday conditions
pretty well sucked....was only able to operate late Sunday afternoon after we
returned from the reunion.