[3830] CWopsT W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 31 16:06:51 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 31

Call: W5/MM0LID
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Houston

Total:  138  Mults = 112  Total Score = 15,456

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Nailed it!
What an amazing session.
Great run on 15 to start and fine sigs on 40 at the end!
20m was alive although Sigs from EU were very low except Giu IT9VDQ who was
very loud.

Apologies for my QLF moments. made a couple
Especially with Greg NS8O . my apologies for cutting you off twice! Gave myself
a slap on the wrist.

Smashed my personal high Q Tally and my new record score.
this one is going to be hard to beat with 1 radio, that's for sure.

Must get set up for SO2R from here!

Thanks for the best fun ive had in a long time!

See you at 0300z. hope for more of the same.

1 man, 1 radio, 1 ear.

73
Scott MM0LID