[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 31 16:11:18 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 31

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  97  Mults = 81  Total Score = 7,857

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I think the afternoon sessions are a good time to practice so2r a little heavier
than I normally do. I did a little dueling CQ both in auto and manually. Had 2
minutes with 5 Q's and a lot with 3. I missed a few guys who were weak on one
radio and somebody stronger called on the other but I'm going to try to stay
with this kind of practice. Sri to the guys who called and I didn't respond. It
gets a little hectic to say the least. Cwts are great for practice. CU tonite.

Rural location 1255' ASL
FT1000MP & Alpha 89
40mtr inv vee @55ft

K3/P3 & Acom 2000A
2el K4KIO 6 band Hexbeam @24ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 80m & 40m with trapped 160m @55ft

Palstar HF-AUTO manually re-arranged between stns when necessary
WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle

Rx ants - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs staggered & spaced @ 66ft - DXE ncc-2

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger