[3830] CQWW SSB KU2M SOSB/15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 1 17:25:43 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ

   15: 1474    26      118
Total: 1474    26      118  Total Score = 610,848

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to all - I was pleasantly surprised by the number of calls from the
Sunday after-dinner crowd in the UK and western Europe, as well as all the
mobile stations. Nothing NW of Hawaii or NE of Moscow meant that zone count was
down, but activity from Europe was good, so no complaints overall, considering
the sunspots.

WX-wise, while we experienced torrential rainfall on Sunday, the promised 60
MPH wind gusts didn't materialize, allowing my rotator and beam to remain
operational! Here's hoping we continue to dodge that particular bullet, and
that band conditions for the rest of this year's contest season will be at
least as good.