[3830] CQWW SSB OK7K(OK1BN) SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 2 05:19:00 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK7K
Operator(s): OK1BN
Station: OK7K

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Sazena Aerodrome

   40: 2918    35      143
Total: 2918    35      143  Total Score = 846,924

Another nice weekend time at OK7K qth during CQWW SSB 2017. I lost about 400 QSO
because orkan Herwart visited OK land and our QTH as well, but without damege on
ants and towers. Wind about 130 km/h... During sunday I lost 12h without
electrical power, I lost a lot of QSOs, maybe some Mults during black out.
Without back out I suppose 3300qso, about 1.100k points, and break EU
rekord..... but this is life and reality..., I just passed OK record, which I
hold myself, but....i'm very satisfied that we passed this without any
damages...

Used equipment:
FT-1000MP + PA
2el yagi @ 24m (YU7EF desing, 2el 40m full size with 3el 30m full size on one
                8.1m boom}
4sq vertical
wire dipole @ 15m

Thanks to everyone who called me during this contest!!!

See you during OKOM DX contest.

73 Petr OK1BN / OK7K

http://www.ok7k.estranky.cz/
http://www.qrz.com/db/ok7k