[3830] CQWW SSB TK9R(IK8UND) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 3 19:20:56 EDT 2017

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TK9R
Operator(s): IK8UND
Station: TK9R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ajaccio

  160:  324     8       49
   80:  621    14       67
   40:  790    22       90
   20: 1986    31       97
   15: 1402    30      105
   10:  195    15       56

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

As usual, i have to thanks TK5EP for the use of his beautiful spot into Corsica
nature. Once more Murphy tried to hit, but once more Patrick (and TK1BI) solved
an unexpected hard issue with the power line. Friday afternoon everything was
ok, and worked flawlessly the whole weekend.
I am quite happy with the result, same qso's number, but more then 1 mln.
points more than 2016. Nice conditions with US on 160 and 80, but lack of
takers. Unexpected good conditions on 15, especially on saturday, too bad i
qsyed there too late, losing part of the opening.
Final part of the contest was great, with an huge opening to NA on 20 meters,
that raised my score to almost 6 mln points.
All in all, another funny memorable cqww weekend.