[3830] SS CW W2EG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 21:36:02 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 16:30

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Conditions okay first day. Got poor second evening. On 80 mtrs, I
kept checking to see if my attenuator was on! Did better than
last year. I was surprised to work a KP4. Never did hear a KP2.
NNY was very scarce. I heard one call a running station. I moved
up several kHz and called CQ for a bit, but no luck. Finally
heard another near end of contest on low end of forty, but he was
weak and the pile up was awful. Got tired of long waits between Qs
during latter part of contest. Finally gave up early. Thanks
all for the Qs.   73, Rich, W2EG