[3830] SS CW K0VBU SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 22:08:47 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0VBU
Operator(s): K0VBU
Station: K0VBU

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: KS

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

K3-100 P3; TH6DXX @ 50\\\'; 80/40 Trap dipole @ 30\\\'; 160 INV L @
30\\\'(winter only)

Wow! Exhausting! I really need to get better antennas for 80 and 40!!
Not sure if it was condx, but just couldn't keep runs going this time...
And then bad judgment plays a part - I wasted almost 20 minutes in a VO1HP
pileup, and didn't get him - only to have VO1AW call me a half hour later. Oh
well..a gamble.
Heard NP3A on 40 in the last hours, but my puny dipole wssn't pushing 100 watts
over the pile. My thoughts and hopes are with PR and VI and their recovery
efforts.

See you all in the CWTs.
73
Bill K0VBU