[3830] SS CW K8CN Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 22:24:07 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Always a great time in SS CW!  Missed VI and PR, which was not unexpected given
the storm damage there, and never found VY1AAA for the NT mult.  Heard and
chased AB and MB to no avail. I was looking back at old SS CW results and found
I did MUCH better on 80 meters when I had my 135 foot doublet up......hmmmm.
Thanks for the Qs and my hat is off to fellow QRP'ers who were far ahead of me
early Sunday: N4OGW, W1QK, W6JTI, W7YAQ, and I'm sure there are more I didn't
encounter. Great job by all!

73,
Mike, K8CN
Durham NH

Rig: K3/10 at 5 Watts to Lazy-H (cut for 20 meters, used on most all bands with
the help of a Johnson Matchbox).