[3830] SS CW AB9M Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 23:14:32 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AB9M
Operator(s): AB9M
Station: AB9M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  20  Sections = 15  Total Score = 600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just a small contribution.... busy week end and the weather and time change did
not help, I did have a problem with selecting the correct button on the N1MM
entry panel while multi tasking during the first couple of QSO's and hit the
AGN button instead of MY EXCH info...I apologise for breaking the Run stations
rhythm. It got better as I worked a couple more.
N1MM Logger, WinKeyer USB, OMNI-VII, HF-2V on the ground, AOR TDF-370 driving
Siemens Pure binax RIC hearing aids