[3830] SS CW K7RL SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 5 23:45:11 EST 2017

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WWA

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This is my entry for the non-existent "12 hour leisurely contester"
category. Get a contest fix and have a weekend too. I like it.

Conditions were good and participation was solid. This contest always brings
out the best ops. Fun to be a part of it.

Missed VI and PR for the official sweep. Looks like some found all 83 mults.
Nice job. Got WTX and AB towards the end for my personal sweep.

Had some hardware issues that prevented a SO2R effort. Hope to have it fixed by
CQ WW CW.

Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Mitch, K7RL